FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY 2017-2018
Required Financial TransparencyColorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304(commencing July 1, 2017)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary(current and prior three years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior three years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior three years)
- Financial Data File for FY16-17 (current and prior year: e.g. FY16-17 and FY15-16)
- RE-1 Valley School District does not have Charter Schools or Innovation Schools therefore does not have waivers.
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools Website
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Chief Financial Officer
970-522-0792 ext 1226
RE-1 Valley School District301 Hagen StreetSterling, CO 80751
Dr. Jan DeLay
970-522-0792 ext 1231
Phone: 970-522-0792Fax: 970-522-0525