Answers are on their way! If you have one of these questions, please give us a call at (970) 522-0792.

Q: How do I sign my time card?

Q: Where do I go to look at the District budget?

Q: Where can I find the salary schedules?

Q: I need to cash out or rollover a supplemental plan through American Fidelity. What do I need to do?

Q: I went on a District trip and incurred some business-related expenses. What is the process and what are the rules for reimbursement?

Q: Where can I find prior notices of deposit? 

Q: I'm a current employee and working on a degree. Can I be reimbursed for my tuition?

Q: I would like my direct deposit to go to a different bank account. How do I change this?

Q: How do I change my tax withholding?

Q: I have a spouse and/or children who also work for the District. If more than one of us are benefit-eligible, can we combine our allowable District benefit contributions to a more expensive or family plan?

Q: I recently suffered a workers compensation injury and have missed/plan to miss work. How should I be completing my time card?