Registration is required, and parents must attend one of the following FREE, 1-hour workshops made possible by the Family Resource Center:
Thursday, July 12 at 6:00 p.m.
Monday, July 16, at 11:00 a.m.
Thursday, August 2, at 2:00 p.m.
The TEAM Up for Success Workshops include:
• Tools to help kids set goals
• Tips for helping kids with homework
• Information about using the schools’ “parent portals” to monitor progress
• Valuable insights about developing a “growth mindset”
• Free resources to help students engage in school, including activities, clubs, sports, art, drama, and music.